COMPLETED: Resilience and Release Workshop - Mon 17th Sept 2018 12-4pm
When: Mon 17th Sept 2018 12-4pm
Where: Kidogo Arthouse, Bathers beach Fremantle
Art and resilience skills for people living with chronic pain, invisible illness,trauma recovery,carers and anyone that just needs a creative release.
In this 2 part workshop we will learn skills for personal and creative resilience and release.
Part 1 we practice the daily habits that help nurture and harness your unique creative energy and learn about using Art and mindfulness as tools for recovery.
Part 2 we play with releasing and embracing your own true creative energy through mindfulness, painting and intuitive creative expression.
This is a kind and mindful environment incorporating lots of breaks, some gentle stretching and movement and rest time to make sure everyone is as comfortable as possible throughout the afternoon- speak up let us know your concerns and we will be delighted to help:) email@example.com or call Cat on +61479084694
What You Take Home
- This fun filled, mindful afternoon will leave you feeling a sense of accomplishment, creative joy and a strengthened sense of self.
- You will take home your own unique painting on stretched canvas, some sketches; a basic art kit so that you can continue to unleash your unique creative energy when you get home
You will need
- To wear comfortable clothes –that you don’t mind getting paint on and an apron if you have one! Please bring a nice warm layer in case you get cold.
- If you need a mat or a cushion to help you be comfortable – bring it along
- Please bring along any lunch or snacks you would like to eat.
- If you have an art kit of you own and would like to become more familiar with it – bring it along
We will provide
- Tea and coffee and water
- All Art and writing materials needed including paint, pencils, canvas, notebook, and drawing paper.
If this workshop is listed as "out of stock" please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org requesting to be put on the waiting list.